2/24/2015

Coffee

When you have a busy and needy toddler on your hands, there are times when you realize that you have no idea what time of the day it is, or even what day it is, good that you succeed remembering a year we're living in. First world parenting problems :)
When you have a time to bake yummy muffins (click on link for recipe) and actually enjoy them with great cup of coffee (Folgers Caramel Drizzle), you know life is good and I shouldn't be complaining :)


That was yesterday though, today is a new day and a new coffee to review :)
So today's Keurig coffee choice was Van Houtte Midnight Express.


I was not impressed with this coffee. It's a dark roast, and I usually like dark roast a lot. Coffee with heavy body, strong and great aroma, but in my opinion has bitter after taste. I didn't taste promised fruity notes and didn't find it to be smooth. The best about this coffee is name. Unfortunately my review ended up to little bitter. I might give this coffee another chance another day :) 

- "With enough coffee anything is possible" -  

2 comments: