6/02/2015

Beauty Is Timeless


Today on a menu I have a 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Vitamin C. This product found me through Tomoson.com review site campaign. 
I'm always interested in new brands and/ or products. So now with serums being so popular I though this would be an interesting campaign in the name of research.

So this is what company says about themselves: "180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss was created to offer the most effective, innovative skin care solutions to women and men of all ages. Its positioning focuses on the premium market, offering three lines of products which are all clinically approved. This brand's products were designed to bring a new approach to costumer's needs, and to be the market leaders in effective skincare, that provided real and visible results." 
"Reverse the signs of aging with the highest quality of Swiss Hyaluronic serum complimented by natural ingredients and enriched with vitamin C.
As we age, the body produces less and less hyaluronic acid, thus affecting how moisture is stored in the skin. Ultima Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serums works to mend that by providing the skin with nourishing ingredients it needs to remain young and radiant. Penetrating deep into the skin and nourishing from the core, this serum brings back elasticity to your skin and reverses the signs of aging while protecting from free radicals."
Serum is recommended to anyone of any age and skin type interested in preserving and maintaining the skins natural elasticity and youthful qualities. 
Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petro-chemicals, GMO, triclosan, colors or dyes, never tested on animals, does not contain animal derived ingredients.
Great intro and promises from previously for me unknown company - 180 Cosmetics.

I was excited to receive and try the product, as I always am. 
I really like the packaging, it's simple and elegant at the same time. Bottle itself is from frosted glass with some gold elements.
I find it to be little too small though - 15ml/0.5oz. I use serum twice a day and this one I've been using for little less than a month, it has only 1/3 of serum left. That's little disappointing as I can't see myself buying serum every month.
Texture is much like other serum's I've tried. It's clear to your eye, little thick, not too thick though, easy to apply - covers desired area very easily, absorbs fast, has no smell to it. 


I find my skin condition to be good and mostly I'm using skin care products just to maintain the healthy and youthful look. So after using this serum, I can't say it erased my wrinkles and made my skin look 10 years younger, because that's not what I'm looking for. Serum works good but there's nothing special or extraordinary about it. My skin is pretty sensitive, so I was happy about quality of the serum, as my skin didn't developed bad reaction or rash. 

To put it all together, I would probably recommend it to someone just starting or thinking about use of serums. As the price is welcoming and size is good enough for trial run. This way you won't spend lots of money on a more popular brand serums that also tend to come in bigger sizes, so if the product or concept of serum doesn't suit you, you didn't waste much money nor product. 

To find more information on company and products they offer click here.

-Stay Beautiful-

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    My skin has lost the glow, due to stress and hectic routine, which does not allow me to take care of it properly. I guess this serum can help me achieve my healthy skin back. What do you feel?
    Thanks for sharing!

    Love,
    Swati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have never used serums before and you're not sure if that's the right call for you.. mostly because the price is very welcoming. There are so many serums out there, as it has become a popular and essential part of skin care routine. It might take you few testings and tries to find YOUR serum, the one that fits your needs and money spending ability, as they might get pretty pricey.
      So far my favorite is different serum - Lancome Advanced Genifique.
      You know what, I think you just inspired me to do the serums post. I will work on it, comparing the different serums I've tried and creating my Top3 :)

      Delete
    2. Swati, if you are interested in ordering this one. Here is a 15% discount code that will be available for week: 15SUMMER. Go to www.amazon.ca/shops/A3NE3WN1L3BSBV to pick your product.

      Delete