7/13/2016

Fresh Canadian Brands

Last week amazing Pure + Simple organized #SoFreshSoGreen - Fresh Canadian Brands - event. It was celebrating launch and existence of amazing Canadian natural skincare brands. And I was between the lucky ones, that got invited to the celebration. 

Event took place at Pure + Simple Yorkville SPA location which, by the way, is very cute and welcoming. Definitely going back there for some SPA treatments. 

Check Pure + Simple webpage for amazing diversity of services they provide

Let's get the party started

I met so many happy and proud faces behind the brands. I am so happy that I was invited, as I learned so much and was introduced to so many amazing locally made natural skincare brands. 

Celebrity stylist and World Hair founder Brian Phillips

Pure + Simple believes in "Beautiful skin, naturally!". They have a huge selection of products where you can find something that will work for everyone. Very knowledgeable personnel there, will help you with right product selection, depending on your skin concerns. 

So many amazing Pure+Simple products

All of Pure + Simple products are made only with natural and healthy ingredients, that are based on cruelty-free testing. Products are pure, safe and good for you and the environment. 


I like how much more educated we all are getting, when it comes to organic, environment friendly and natural skincare, cosmetics, foods etc. And the fact that there is much more to choose from is fantastic.

So once again, thank you Pure + Simple for this event, that allowed me and many others to soak in the information and knowledge about bunch of locally made organic skincare products. And for the opportunity to meet enthusiastic and passionate people behind the brands. 

Amazing samples I received during the event

Below I will list the brands I saw at the event and, as you can see in the photo above, I also received some samples, that I can't wait to try. I will write more about the products, as I try them, in next couple of weeks, because they are so amazing and unique. 

Check out what others have to say about the event and brands by checking  #SoFreshSoGreen Twitter or Instagram.

I also want to share my friend Maria's (better known as BestDayBlogger) amazing video from the event, so that you can get a better feel of it.
Enjoy and talk to you soon!


- Stay Beautiful -

On a way home with Dalish lipstick stain on my coffee cup

No comments:

Post a Comment